I am really struggling with the H1N1 vaccine for my three boys. I have read through tons of articles on both sides, called my doctor's office, and spoke to several friends. The arguments for and against are both convincing, putting me (and many others) in the situation of not knowing what to do. I am going to keep calling my doctor's office to see when they get the vaccines in and then make a decision. I am happy to discuss what I have found, so feel free to call me with questions.
Please feel free to do your own research and make a decision that is best for your family.
The Franklin County Health department is doing vaccine clinics for certain age groups, and you can get on their list if you choose. I know the clinics will be offering the nasal mist for free, but I don't know about the injection.
Some helpful websites:
www.cdc.gov
www.flu.gov
http://www.franklincoks.org/healthdepartment/healthdepartment_page.htm
www.webmd.com