I can't believe it's Dec. 1. Time goes so quickly. Here are a couple of updates about preschool.
Fundraiser: We will continue until we run out books. I can get more if needed. I know we were about out of the 250 purchased. Please let me know if you need more books and turn in money as needed.
Christmas Program: The Christmas program is Dec. 7 @ 6:30 pm in the sanctuary. Cookies & punch will be served following the program. In the event of inclement weather we will reschedule the program to Dec 14.
Progress reports: We will send home progress reports next week. Please let us know if you have questions.
Christmas Party: We will have a Christmas party on Monday, Dec. 21 with a small gift exchange. The boys will need to bring a boy gift and the girls and girl gift. The limit is $5.00. The gift needs to be wrapped.
Please remember we will not have school if Wellsville cancels because of weather. Please tune into channels 4, 5, 9, or 41 and look for Wellsville USD 289.
Have a great week!