Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another year

Another year of preschool is about to being. The parent open house is on Monday, August 29 from 6:30 - 7:30. This is a come and go event where you can stay as long or as little as you want.

The school supply list and other important forms have all been sent out. Please bring the completed forms with you to the open house.

I am going to try to keep this site updated better this year with pictures and information about our program.

We have 18 students in the morning and 15 in the afternoon. Miss Jenny & I will be going through our supplies and rearranging the room in the coming weeks. I am currently looking for someone to make more cubbies (as we don't have enough).

It's going to be a fabulous preschool year, and I am so ready to get back into the routine of school (for my kids & me).
Kari